- If the Icelandic government introduce additional or increased taxes/costs on the tourism industry, these may be added to the published price (dated 16/12/2019).
- Children if in addition to the 4 inclusive people, a charge for their food and entrance fees will be made. If included in the 4 there is no deduction.
- If less than 4 persons travel the fee is that shown for the tour, there is no discount.
- If a tour has to be reduced due to bad weather or road closures, there is no discount but we will do everything possible to provide an alternative.
- If a tour is cancelled through our fault, a refund will be given.
- A no show or cancellation by the group booking within 24 hours of the tour’s departure, we will charge a cancellation fee of 10000 ISK.
- Any price NOT shown in ISK will be converted to ISK at the rates on the day of purchase.
NOTICE – CAVEAT
Many tours can include numerous walks, appropriate foot wear and walking clothes should be worn. Bring waterproof outer clothes. A towel, swim suit and spare socks and light shoes will allow you to enjoy the day. We reserve the right to refuse to take you on the walking sections of the tour if we believe your clothing or footwear is not suitable. The remainder of the tour will proceed but there would be no refund.